Hybrid graphics on Linux
This wiki is intend to be used as a common information database, to sum up all the informations and reports submitted on the mailing list. There's quite a lot to be done, don't hesitate to grab an account and start writing!
The whole wiki is published under GNU Free Documentation Licence.
- Ironhide -- allows you to run specific programs on the discrete graphic card, inside of an X session using the integrated graphic card -- by Martin Juhl (abandoned)
- Bumblebee -- allows you to run specific programs on the discrete graphic card, inside of an X session using the integrated graphic card. Works on Nvidia Optimus cards -- by Bumblebee Project
- asus_switcheroo -- a solution for Intel/Nvidia switching on ASUS and other laptops with a similar hardware mux -- by Alex Williamson
- byo_switcheroo -- a solution to build your own handler (like acpi_call) to switch between cards with vga_switcheroo -- by Alex Williamson
- vga_switcheroo -- the original GPU switching solution primarily for Intel/ATI notebooks -- by David Airlie
- acpi_call -- allows you to switch off discrete graphics card to improve battery life -- by Michal Kottman
- PRIME -- long-term Optimus solution in progress -- by David Airlie
- hybrid-windump -- dump window using Nvidia onto Intel display -- by Florian Berger and Joakim Gebart
It is a hard task to find proper writing service, there is always a risk to be cheated or at least to get unsatisfactory grade for passing low quality paper. I have tried tons of them, and, to my mind, this is the best essay writing service. Please take it into consideration because I think that it�s better to try it once than waste your time and money on unprofessional writing companies.