Hybrid graphics on Linux
This wiki is intend to be used as a common information database, to sum up all the informations and reports submitted on the mailing list. There's quite a lot to be done, don't hesitate to grab an account and start writing !
The whole wiki is published under GNU Free Documentation Licence.
- Bumblebee -- allows you to run specific programs on the discrete graphic card, inside of an X session using the integrated graphic card. Works on Nvidia Optimus cards -- by Martin Juhl
- asus_switcheroo -- by Alex Williamson
- vga_switcheroo -- by David Airlie
- acpi_call -- allows you to switch off discrete graphics card to improve battery life -- by Michal Kottman
- PRIME (long-term solution in progress) -- by David Airlie
- hybrid-windump -- by Florian Berger