Hybrid graphics on Linux
This wiki is intend to be used as a common information database, to sum up all the informations and reports submitted on the mailing list. There's quite a lot to be done, don't hesitate to grab an account and start writing!
The whole wiki is published under GNU Free Documentation Licence.
- Ironhide -- allows you to run specific programs on the discrete graphic card, inside of an X session using the integrated graphic card -- by Martin Juhl (abandoned)
- Bumblebee -- allows you to run specific programs on the discrete graphic card, inside of an X session using the integrated graphic card. Works on Nvidia Optimus cards -- by Bumblebee Project
- asus_switcheroo -- a solution for Intel/Nvidia switching on ASUS and other laptops with a similar hardware mux -- by Alex Williamson
- byo_switcheroo -- a solution to build your own handler (like acpi_call) to switch between cards with vga_switcheroo -- by Alex Williamson
- vga_switcheroo -- the original GPU switching solution primarily for Intel/ATI notebooks -- by David Airlie
- acpi_call -- allows you to switch off discrete graphics card to improve battery life -- by Michal Kottman
- PRIME -- long-term Optimus solution in progress -- by David Airlie
- hybrid-windump -- dump window using Nvidia onto Intel display -- by Florian Berger and Joakim Gebart
In order to find some time for myself I decided to search for service that could supply me with the prime quality custom essays at prices that would be reasonable enough. The final choice was QualityEssay.Com as they did have an excellent reputation.